Qwikcilver is the pioneer and leader in pre-paid Gift Card Solutions in Asia, with its Technology Product Suite deployed across Middle East Asia & South east Asian markets.
Qwikcilver has pioneered the Gift Card Processing segment with its leadership and active presence. The company has set up a subsidiary in Singapore & Dubai for its expansion into the Southeast & Middle East Asian markets.
Qwikcilver provides a cloud based, multi-tenanted, enterprise – SAAS Product suite that enables retailers and brands to launch and manage a robust Gift Card Portfolio. The Platform is highly secure and can be seamlessly integrated at the physical and online POS levels for a truly Omni Channel brand presence. Qwikcilver offers full support for electronic and physical Gift cards, e-promotion, Loyalty programs, Discount cards and other physical and virtual card based programs.
The company has established long term partnerships with leading brands and retailers in the Asian region :
- the largest electronics retailer in the GCC, Sharaf DG. The Sharaf group is one of UAE’s largest and most respected business conglomerates. Sharaf DG is one of the leading powerhouse retailers in the GCC region. The brand’s perseverance and hard work has paid off with flagship stores in United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar & Oman today and more in the offing.
- the diversified conglomerates- Al Futtaim group; Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses with 44,000 employees and operates in 29 countries through more than 200 companies. The group has significantly expanded its business operations, increasing its footprint beyond the GCC and Greater Middle East to encompass, Asia and East Africa.
- As the largest luxury retailer in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewellery, home & department store categories. Al Tayer Group has firmly anchored its position as a regional leader in retail, demonstrating strong growth driven by its ability to harness brand potential, coupled with its innate understanding of the consumer.
- Cox & Kings established in 1758, is one of the longest established travel companies, offering high quality group tours, private journeys and tailor-made holidays to many of the world’s most fascinating regions. The Gift Card has been launched in two variants Classic & Silver for UAE customers. The gift card can currently be purchased from their website and soon in their offices.
- Lazada is South East Asia’s largest e-commerce marketplace with over 400 million visits per month, having its presence in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Lazada features an extensive product offering in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods and fashion. Qwikcilver is their primary gift card solutions partner across South East Asia. Qwikcilver Also lists other brand digital gift cards on Lazada Singapore.
- the leading retail Chain – Lulu Group.
- the leading Multiplex cinema chain – Novo Cinemas.